The Simulation Digital Twin of Cosmo Tech, dedicated to Supply Chain, is designed to help with the resolution of complex problems encountered during the design and management of supply chains. It allows to cover a wide range of use cases from strategic problems to real-time monitoring of the supply chain through tactical and operational planning.
New features and upgrades
Hereinbelow are highlighted the main updates of Supply Chain 3.0.0 & 3.1.0.
- It is now possible to apply a sensitivity analysis on a specific period of time instead of applying it on the whole simulation horizon (for the two variables which are Production resource opening time and Transport duration).
- Sensitivity analysis dashboard has been enhanced with automatic coloring and sizing of most impactful entities on maps.
Example of a transport sensitivity
Example of a production sensitivity
- The Uncertainty Analysis run template has been completed with the new feature of Correlated demand uncertainties.
- The Gaussian probability distribution law of uncertainty has been adjusted by removing a simplification that was initially configured.
- The “Equidistribution” sourcing policy has been complexified to take into account the maximum capacity of production operations.
- New “Sourcing proportions policy”: sourcing policy based on predetermined proportions for every upstream source (new “Sourcing proportions” schedulable attributes have been added to production and transport operations).
Network design dashboard
New dashboard with supply chain flows and sites visualization on maps.
Example of a flow map
Example of a site map
In the Scenario Manager view, it is now possible to rename scenarios.
The documentation, in both English and French, is available on the Cosmo Tech Developer Portal: